Prop Development - Completed Lights

I have two versions of the lights based on the discussion with Dayle on Thursday so that my group has a choice of which one to choose.

@ Sean and Dayle let me know which one you prefer, I am not sure as the left one has a great art deco shape that feels right for the period but the right one has a typical lab feel so please give me your preference?

@ Dayle - This is the last of the props and I will sort out the desk next so can you comment back if any of the other props need editing in any way so that I can quickly resolve them?

@ Sean - Can you also comment back, do the props fit the enivironment you are working on and would you like me to model any other features for the environment e.g. The vent or the frayed wires, let me know?

Wireframe on Shaded Model

Smooth Preview Front

Smooth Preview Side

Smooth Preview Back

Smooth Preview 3/4 Turn


0 comment(s) to "Prop Development - Completed Lights"

Post a Comment

About This Blog

StudioCrawler is a team of students working together on a collaborative project at the University of the Creative Arts Rochester, studying CG Arts & Animation. Stick by and watch us as we are challenged to create an animated film trailer for the festival Retro-Fest. Keep an eye on our news section and Twitter feed for latest StudioCrawler news and updates.

Followers

Characters