Modelling: Linda WIP

Modelling: Linda WIP

I resumed to correct progress this morning by softening the geometry around the face and then by appling a curly and wippy hairstyle. Staying within the boundaries of my original concepts. A visible and smooth cleavage... Coat and glasses W.I.P. I also replaced the eyes as they are not working for this character. Conducted some research on material shaders and gradually produced something. Other than that, geometry penetration varies throughout the geometry, therefore I will concentrate on correcting this as I continue to model areas. 

@Sean and Adam can you please leave comments as this will contribute. Please help me decide: Hazal or blue eyes? I'm stumped and would like a group opinion! Thanks. :)


0 comment(s) to "Modelling: Linda WIP"

Post a Comment

About This Blog

StudioCrawler is a team of students working together on a collaborative project at the University of the Creative Arts Rochester, studying CG Arts & Animation. Stick by and watch us as we are challenged to create an animated film trailer for the festival Retro-Fest. Keep an eye on our news section and Twitter feed for latest StudioCrawler news and updates.

Followers

Characters