Modelling: Rick's Body WIP

Modelling: Rick's Body WIP

Reality check: My right wrist is causing me a lot of pain, I am not ambidextrous on a computer so progress is awkward. Group morale is low. As of recent I have lost a lot sleep and I am starting to feel ill. Blah blah blah recurring--I will not tolerate this amounted weight! I will not work for other people. People must reconfigure their work ethic in order to make this experience less exhausting. Yet it would appear to save this group from impending doom the only option is to work like a robot on auto-pilot. I am not a robot. However, I will work solidly and do my part. Please do yours! Thank you.


...Rick is nearly finished. Adjustments need to be applied.




0 comment(s) to "Modelling: Rick's Body WIP"

Post a Comment

About This Blog

StudioCrawler is a team of students working together on a collaborative project at the University of the Creative Arts Rochester, studying CG Arts & Animation. Stick by and watch us as we are challenged to create an animated film trailer for the festival Retro-Fest. Keep an eye on our news section and Twitter feed for latest StudioCrawler news and updates.

Followers

Characters