Intial Concept - Robot Spider




This a developed concept from the speed painting I produced earlier, this could be for the mother or the young spiders but not sure if this is the final approach because it feels quite organic metal than robot but slightly developed from the other designs I had drawn previously, I will probably try another attempt after consulting with my group and decided how best to move this process forward. Stages of progression below.

@Sean and Dayle, If you could please let me know if there is anything you like or is working with this design so that I can take that forward and hopefully improve a better developed concept.







0 comment(s) to "Intial Concept - Robot Spider"

Post a Comment

About This Blog

StudioCrawler is a team of students working together on a collaborative project at the University of the Creative Arts Rochester, studying CG Arts & Animation. Stick by and watch us as we are challenged to create an animated film trailer for the festival Retro-Fest. Keep an eye on our news section and Twitter feed for latest StudioCrawler news and updates.

Followers

Blog Archive

Characters