Final Attempt of the Alpha Spider Model

I have finished modelling the Alpha Spider adding the back sections, the far back section is more of a guide to when I add the drone spiders on the back and the shape they will form.

@ Anyone - It is not letting me import one file into another so not sure if I have saved it wrong but can anyone one answer this?

It is probably something I have done but I can't work what that is which is annoying because I could do it last year.

Wireframe on shaded model

Front

Side

Back

3/4 View


0 comment(s) to "Final Attempt of the Alpha Spider Model"

Post a Comment

About This Blog

StudioCrawler is a team of students working together on a collaborative project at the University of the Creative Arts Rochester, studying CG Arts & Animation. Stick by and watch us as we are challenged to create an animated film trailer for the festival Retro-Fest. Keep an eye on our news section and Twitter feed for latest StudioCrawler news and updates.

Followers

Characters