Final attempt for Character and Environment Props 1

After the meeting with Alan I have tried to take his advice on board and simplified the design for the props down according to our design rule and the style that Dayle used for Linda, the reporter. I felt my original designs were a bit too realistic so have simplified them down trying to make them fit.





@Sean and Dayle, tell your thoughts on these ideas, are they working or does anything need developing on?

I intend to experiment modelling at some point during the week to look at these ideas three dimensionally, I will not attempt the wires yet until I see Sean's environment as they have to fit amongst it.


1 comment(s) to "Final attempt for Character and Environment Props 1"

Post a Comment

About This Blog

StudioCrawler is a team of students working together on a collaborative project at the University of the Creative Arts Rochester, studying CG Arts & Animation. Stick by and watch us as we are challenged to create an animated film trailer for the festival Retro-Fest. Keep an eye on our news section and Twitter feed for latest StudioCrawler news and updates.

Followers

Characters