Completed Spider Drone Model

I took on board Dayle's advice about bevelling the head in certain areas to create the clean robotic look and I have modelled the legs by simply working on one and duplicating it to place the three remaining legs in the correct position. I also Bevelled certain areas in the legs and really pleased how it has turned out.

Leg Sample

Leg (Smooth Preview)

Wireframe Shaded Model

Smooth preview model Front

Smooth preview model Side

Smooth preview model Back

I haven't properly smoothed it yet incase there are any adjustments to make but I really like the result so far.

@Sean and Dayle, Let me know your thoughts on the first attempts on modelling the spider, is there anything you would like me to change or not working?

Or are you happy with this?


0 comment(s) to "Completed Spider Drone Model"

Post a Comment

About This Blog

StudioCrawler is a team of students working together on a collaborative project at the University of the Creative Arts Rochester, studying CG Arts & Animation. Stick by and watch us as we are challenged to create an animated film trailer for the festival Retro-Fest. Keep an eye on our news section and Twitter feed for latest StudioCrawler news and updates.

Followers

Characters