About This Blog
StudioCrawler is a team of students working together on a collaborative project at the University of the Creative Arts Rochester, studying CG Arts & Animation. Stick by and watch us as we are challenged to create an animated film trailer for the festival Retro-Fest. Keep an eye on our news section and Twitter feed for latest StudioCrawler news and updates.
- Linda Running Cycle
- Pre-Vis: 00:01:30 W.I.P.
- Pre-Vis: First Minute W.I.P.
- Pre-Vis: First 30 seconds
- Rigging: Vincent | Legs and Feet ->-> Tounge
- Rigging: Rick | Throat ->-> Eye look controls
- Rigging: Rick | Spine ->-> Controls
- Voice over: Linda
- Rigging: Rick | Feet & Legs
- Rigging: Linda | Face controls and 'Eee' blendshap...
- Rigging: Linda | Blinks and Eyes
- Rigging: Linda | Mouth
- Rigging: Linda | Head, Final Grouping, Controls
- Rigging: Linda | Arms
- Rigging: Linda | Spine
- Rigging: Linda | Feet & Legs
- Skinning: Vincent
- Skinning: Rick
- Development - Script for Linda
- Skinning: Linda
- Unit 1: UV Layout: Characters - UV Layout Overview...
- UV Layout: Vincent - UV Layout Complete
- Unit 1: UV Layout: Rick - UV Layout Complete
- UV Layout: Linda - UV Layout Complete
- UV Layout: Linda - Torso area and legs
- First Cut/Render of Rick's Corridor Scene
- First Cut/Render of Entrance Scene
- Three Promotional Stills at 300dpi
- Final Poster
- Ricks Corridor Scene - Lighting test
- Final Making Of Presentation
- CD Artwork (Group)
- Poster Designs
- Playblast of Animated Scenes
- Final Making Of Title Page
- Lighting Tests 1
- Title Page WIP
- Making Of Document (WIP)
- Extra Environment Details
- Playblast and Trail Render/s 3 - Office Scene
- Playblast and trail render 2 - Alpha
- @Dayle and Sean - playblast of camera and spider s...
- @ Dayle and Sean - Alpha Spider Rig and Walk Cycle...
- @ Dayle and Sean - Drone Spider Rig and Walk Cycle...
- ▼ January (44)